Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Giantess Crush Tiny Men 2

Another Amazing Giantess Crush clip!!!


clips4sale.com/30101 BBW Goddess Anna FETISH



I have a fan who just LOVES to watch me DESTROY these tiny men!



Crushing these tiny men with my GIANTESS bare feet is always SO fun! If you're interested in purchasing something from me that I have crushed (non food of course) do let me know. I have saved all the pieces of these "men" that I crushed. Especially the decapitated ones!

Enjoy lots of BBW Foot Fetish, crushing, and Giantess clips in my store or join my MEMBERS site to get access to all my clips and pics!! $12.95 a month!

Don't forget to VOTE for BBW Goddess Anna for the best Clips4Sale store in the STAR STATUS AWARDS in Atlanta, Ga.

No comments:

Post a Comment