Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

Furious With YouTube

I am confused along with being pissed off. YouTube, I thought, would be a great place to put My videos out, let people watch and find me, so to speak, and I even made vids specifically for this purpose, keeping in mind their security guidelines. I got one video taken down a short while ago, even sill not too sure why, since the content was less prevocative than what you might see at a beach. Ok, I got over that one, and today found out the took another down. While I respect their rights to censor content on their site (I mean, its free, and they have final say on content) what I don't like or get is that it seems a video with a skinny woman or a famous woman far more sexy, prevocative and sexual than any of My vids I put up have been on for a year or more and and are still running strong.
Again, they reserve the right to keep or take down any questionable content, but they are not being consistant in their "Guidelines" Sure, I know I'm not the only one to complain about it, but it doesn't help me feel much better. It is clear that they allow sexual content of typically "hot" women, but not so much when it comes to beauty not of the mainstream. If a person doesn't want to look at a blonde, he doesn't, if you don't want to look at a skinny girl, don't, and if a large sexy woman turns your stomach you don't have to look!

3 comments: