Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


This just in! A set of 16 new photos have been uploaded and are available for sale at my IMAGES 4 SALE store. There are 5 other picture sets as well. Bath Time was taken over this past weekend and will soon be occompanied by a 7 minutes shaving video clip & a full bath clip. I loved taking this new set of pictures! I always feel like such a Goddess when a camera is around, I wish I had done this sooner. I am going to take extra special easter bunner photos this week so I expect to have them up before Easter. The hardest part of photos for Me is My camera man finding time to be able to do the shoots. He is awesome, but busy. Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment