Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I have uploaded 2 new videos to my store!

BBW Goddess Anna Sexy Pear

First, I made a cute Belly Rub video focusing on My tummy. I rub and massage my tummy, then get all slippery with baby oil and even poke my pinky finger into my deep belly button!


BBW Goddess Anna Sexy Pear

Then I made a very naughty ASS SHAKING video! I start in my tight jeans, shaking and teasing, then strip down to my purple thongs with more jiggling, and strip down to naked ass! I even reach back and open it up once or twice to tease!


BBW Goddess Anna Sexy Pear

I hope you enjoy watching my videos as much as I loved making them! I am still working on my CAM SIT video, I just haven't found the right way to shoot it where it looks good, but don't worry it will come soon! Don't be afraid to make requests, I promise I won't bite unless you want Me to!

Goddess Anna

1 comment: