Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Free Implants

I absolutely LOVE my body, my thick calves, thighs, huge ass, squishy belly and thick fluffy arms. And even though I bare all in my pics, videos and webcam, I have reached a conclusion that I want to improve one thing about my body. Now, it isn't so much a problem, but more so that I just don't feel proportionate to the rest of my body. I've never been a big fan of plastic surgery because it IS surgery (scary!!) but since last year's tragedy, I've noticed my breasts taking a turn for the worse. I didn't expect them to stay perky, but it seems the affect it had on my body was more severe than I initially thought. So no I am faced with wanting a breast lift. I have thought long & hard about this and am certain about my decision. I'm not sure how it will effect those who are "fans" or admirers of my body since most BBW & ssBBW are loved not only for their size, but for being all natural REAL women. I'm sure there will be some who will not support me in my decision, but in the long run, it is what I want, and that is all that matters.
My initial problem with this is, of course, that breast augmentation is costly. So I had found this site years before & thought it was a hoot, and now I am on it in hopes to help finance my breast lift & increasing my bust size to a DD to better fit with the rest of my body. What's great about this site is the ones who are donating (benefactors) can be anonymous in helping out. What is not great is that, of course, is that most of the women wanting help for their breast augmentation are in their 20's, and hot skinny chicks, essentially. Not that I have anything against them, but I wonder if the majority of the benefactors will turn away because the hot, young, skinny chick is who they want to see & help out. Either way, I'm giving it a shot. It can't hurt! I am going to keep a mini blog there as well about my progress so I do hope to find more BBW friendly folks there!


Buy Me Boobs

Help pay for a girls boob job! Invest in my breasts!



Cute banner, eh?

1 comment: