Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Goddess April Update!



I would like to tell you that I have been busy doing videos, pictures, and many other things, but I have not!! *dramatic music* I haven't had the chance to use my new camera, BUT I have decided to pass up on some sleep this week to try and get some shit done. Working a full time job doesn't leave me much free time, so I'll just have to make it myself!! I hate that I feel like I have been neglecting my fans, submissives, bitch bois, and admirers.
I am still taking requests and suggestions, so don't be shy!! If you are, you can submit it anonymously to FORMSPRING or TUMBLR And as always, you can contact me on TWITTER MY YAHOO GROUP NITEFLIRT YOUTUBE JUSTBBWCAMS STREAMATE and anywhere else you can Google my name!! Look for new updates and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!!

1 comment: