Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Goddess Eating Cinnamon Rolls

This is My first eating vid! I start off with a plate of cinnamon rolls with sugary sweet icing and eat until I start playing with the icing! I had so much fun & expose & rub my big belly. I think after I was done I was sinking even more into the waterbed!


I loved licking the icing from my belly!! It was soo yummy the only thing that would have made it better would be a slave to rub my tummy for me!


I know you will enjoy the preview clip & the full 6 minute clip even more!



Eating Cinnamon Rolls Preveiw by BBWGoddessAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment