Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Big Ass In Tight Jeans

Another Requested clip! I told ya'll I'd be getting them done. This one was fun to do and you all know how much I LOVE to shake my big booty. My ass looks so good squished inside my tight jeans & showing off my big shelf.



CLIPS4SALE #30101



PREVIEW CLIP: http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/preview.php?id=4960915




BBW Big Ass in Tight Jeans Preview by BBWGoddessAnna


Email me your requests, follow me on twitter, join me in City of Hereos (oh yeah, I'm an addict), Watch me on Webcam, join My Members Site , Call Me on Niteflirt, Join My Yahoo Group, Comment on my photos, Admire my Ass, send me GIFTS but most importantly Worship the Goddess!

Goddess Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment