Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

October Video Blog

I had made this towards the beginning of October and thought I had lost it. Well, Good news is I didn't! I had just made a requested clips4sale video & thought why not post a Vlog with my feet & toes showing too! I have had ALL of my bare feet & food crushing videos deleted from YouTube, so I wonder what fault they will see in this one? I speak very casually about what is going on while wiggling my toes about, and not even thinking about them! I have had an enormous amount of positive feedback from the Vlog so I do think I will be doing more in the future!


BBW Goddess Anna October Vlog by BBWGoddessAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment