Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A little update

When it rains, it pours.Best way I can describe how my past couple of months have been. If you don't know, I have been looking for a house to buy since last year, and finally found one! There were other offers on the house, and amazingly, mine won! I must have been naive, because I was not prepared for all the paperwork, printing, signing, reprinting, re-signing, proving where every penny of my money came from. Feeling like the next thing they were going to ask for was a blood sample! All that calmed down, finally, then the strangest things kept happening. Lightning storm FRIED my surround system which I watch my DVDs on (and nothing else in the house was affected), I got a blue screen on my PC for the first time in YEARS, my only vehicle completely tore up (took 5 days to find out what was wrong with it) and a steel pulley that my Husky uses for his runner fell apart for no reason. So, yes, its been VERY weird around here.
I have opened up 2 new stores with clips4sale, trying to add the same clips in different formats, and finding no extra time to do my new clips. I have boxes everywhere, trying to pack, so no real space to do anything in either. All in all, I am glad that I am buying a house, but with all this other crazy stuff going wrong, I am beginning to wonder! Thanks for listening, just thought I'd give a little insight into why I haven't been around much or on Messenger, either. Once I get my office in my new house settled, I will be available more on cam and Niteflirt, and have more room to shoot clips. Especially outside ones!! I'll hopefully update more soon!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment