Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Blog Has Been Restored...Yay?

Yesterday morning I get on my computer to check things, and found an email from blogger.

"Hello, Your blog at http://bbwpeargoddess.blogspot.com/ has been reviewed and confirmed as in violation of our Terms of Service for: SPAM. In accordance to these terms, we've removed the blog and the URL is no longer accessible. For more information, please review the following resources: Terms of Service: http://www.blogger.com/go/terms Blogger Content Policy: http://blogger.com/go/contentpolicy -The Blogger Team"

What?  I haven't even posted much of anything lately, so this was real random and weird to me.  Anyway, I went through, sent them a "Hey, mother fuckers, you're wrong, my blog isn't spam, give it the FUCK back! "  Well, okay, I may be misquoting myself a little here, but you get the idea.   The thing is, the ONLY thing I have done to my blog this week was update all of my Niteflirt links.  I guess that threw up red flags or something.  I get a lot of people reporting my YouTube, so I've given up on posting videos on YouTube and even made the videos left up private.  I tried 3 times to have a Facebook as a model, but every time it got removed, and I NEVER posted nude photos there.  I get tired of things being reported and removed just because I am a BBW.  If I were a smaller woman, the same pictures and videos would not be reported, and even when they are reported, they are labeled as "possibly unsafe for children" but still kept up. 
Clearly, I have way too much sexy going on for some people.  We see it in the media & commercials that are labeled as too sexy because a woman has a curvy body instead of a thin body.  We all know this shit happens.  And when anyone complains about being treated unfairly for being larger, the "concerned citizens" creep out of their holes, claiming "obesity" and "diabetes", and "high blood pressure" about people they know nothing about.  Stay in your fucking hole, thanks.  I got my shit together, worry about you, because my size, my health and my appearance does not threaten your life in any way, and I know you don't give a fuck about me personally. 
I'm not saying its just the fat-shamers & fat-bashers that report my stuff.  It is other BBW models & even non BBW models  too.  Now they actually are threatened by me.  I don't play those games, but I guess its all part of the scene.  They report so my stuff gets taken down so they can be seen more.  I don't have time to waste on that petty bullshit.  I do model, phone sex, and fetish clips, but I also have a full time job, so there is no spare time in my life.  If I ever get to a point where I feel the need to go through other videos and pictures and report them so my content gets seen more, then it is time to quit.  I know other models do it, but I am not one of them.
Okay, rant over, this morning I get another email:


"Hello, We have received your appeal regarding your blog http://bbwpeargoddess.blogspot.com/. Upon further review we have determined that your blog was mistakenly marked as a TOS violator by our automated system and, as such, we have reinstated your blog. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused in the meantime and thank you for your patience as we completed our review process. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, The Blogger Team" 

Success!  And what I did learn from this was ARCHIVE my blogs on my own PC. If it happens again, it won't be a big deal and I can just move on somewhere else.  Thanks for following me, reading my rant, and being a fan/friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment