Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Looking For Goddess

Having just started a new job 2 weeks ago, I have not been on the Phone & Webcam as much as I had wanted and I MISS IT!  So I wanted to let you all know when you could see me and talk to me!  I will be available on Wednesdays!!  I am so looking forward to it too!  I am planning on Wednesday being “My” day, but if that changes, I will let you know.   I look forward to you seeing me, or speaking to me Tomorrow! 
Just to clarify, I will be available on these sites:


If you follow me on TWITTER, I will constantly tweet where I am so you can see me!  If you want to see me Weds on a site above that I am logged onto, then just message me & I will come to you!  If you want to Skype, message me and I will tell you where to tribute me for a private Skype webcam show.  ^_^
Yes, I am behind on my clip requests, but you love me, so I know you will appreciate them when I get them up!  This new job just has me a tiny bit off kilter for the moment.  Not to worry, the delay won’t last long.  I love making clips &being on cam and having you admire this ass, my feet, my entire fucking body.  I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow!

Goddess Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment