Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Goddess Morning

Over 400 views and no comments? Very disappointing. I deserve more recognition.



Rate My sexy teaser and comment on it. Prove your devotion to ME, and I may respond with kind. Though I seriously doubt it!!

I have been a very busy Goddess this week! What with blogging, starting my Youtube channel, working on my MySpace and Yahoo Group, I really need something to help relax Me. A tan would be lovely. It is getting warmer here in Georgia so shorts and short skirts are in. Tanning is such a pleasure and a treat for Me. I wonder which submissive I will allow to finance My body tan?
Until then, I am hard at work building up my lists of admirers, submissives, and pay piggies giggle.
Don’t be shy boys, you know you want to do more than passively admire My sexy bbw Pear body. Message or email Me, and know your place!!

3 comments: