Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Friday, March 20, 2009

My new Yahoo Group

Alright you wimps, losers, and ass worshippers out there. my Yahoo group is for you to join and offer yourselves to Me. I have pictures for you to drool over and links for other ways to worship and adore Me. Why are you still sitting there? You know it has been nagging you, your desire for me to control you, My body irresistable and delicious.

BBWPEARGODDESS


I will be updating every few days with pictures, links, even a few video teasers coming! So stop being your normal shy, frightened self and let Me take you into my soft embrace. But only if you behave. You would NOT enjoy My punishments!

*kiss*

Click to join BBWPearGoddess

Click to join BBWPearGoddess

1 comment: