Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life Throwing Wrenches at ME

I had decided to do cam shows & Niteflirt every week on Wednesday, which is a GREAT idea and I was so excited about it. I made up a calendar in My Yahoo Group, and have been telling everyone about it, making sure I schedule myself off of work and have time to do the cam chatting and everything. So what happens this morning just as I am getting up and getting dressed? It's monthly period time. So now after making all these plans and getting VERY excited about it, I am going to have to CANCEL camming. FUCK! My luck you know? I am still going to do cam chat on ALLBBWCAMS, but I am gonna raise the price so it will be just free chat only unless someone asks for just a look at my body, and they understand no masturbation or spread pussy this time. I usually only get asked to see my body anyway.
The blood doesn't bother me in the slightest, but I have read the NITEFLIRT RULES and it is against their policy to show menstrual blood on cam. O_o I know it makes very little sense to me too. I assume ALLBBWCAMS is the same and will just have to wait until next week to show it all on cam again. *sigh* I think I am more disappointed that my admirers will be. At least I can still show my massive ass and tease jerk off boys with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment