Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Member Site Photos

I just uploaded some new pics on my BBW Goddess Anna Sexy Pear Membership site! For $12.95 a month you get unlimited access to all my uncesored videos and pictures! This rates will go up soon, so join now for an exclusive peek at my sexy fat BBW body teasing, rubbing and showing it all.




I wanted to go outside and feel the sun on my naked creamy white skin. I put on my super short plaid mini dress that doesn't even cover my ass and by black thongs panties. I have neighbors, so I found a spot in the yard where they could only see if they were trying to. I got so turned on posing for the camera, showing off my ass and thick thighs while wearing my sexy 6 1/2" platform heels. Stripping down completely naked, my nipples hard, my pussy wet. I spread open my ass and my pussy wearing only those heels, my cameraman got so turned on even he had to play a little in between pictures. I wanted to bring out my big dildo and fuck myself, but we ran out of time so I'm going to have to save that for my next photo session. Thinking of taking a video while we take pictures then!! I hope you enjoy seeing me all exposed out in my yard in the bright sunlight. I will be doing more outside shoots and videos, and I am already soaking wet thinking about it!

Just want to buy one video to keep? Video Clip Store
Looking for just one photo set? Picture Store
Any Requests? Email me!!

3 comments: