Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Youtube High Heel video

It's been too long! I hadn't uploaded any new content on my YOUTUBE channel in a while. I went to check on my page and found out one of my videos had been deleted! It was nothing more than a teaser for my Oily Belly Rub Video and showed me in panties rubbing oil and my fluffy fat belly. There was nothing dirty or overtly sexual about the video, just fat tummy & baby oil. So, yet again, I have fallen victim to the discrimination of Youtube and their obvious hatred for anyone over a size 6 showing too much skin. I can search and find HUNDREDS of flat stomachs baring all and in bikinis showing much more than I ever did on Youtube, but that is pointless in trying to prove to them they do discriminate. I guess I have way too much sexy for them unless, of course, I am MAKING FUN of fat people, then it seems to be okay. In fact, type bikini in the Youtube search & my point is proven. The only difference? Those videos DON'T get flagged. There are folks who SEEK OUT videos of Big Beautiful Women and flag them just to hate. But then, I am sure you all know this. Problem is, why do we accept it? Why do we just allow them to say the backs of a large woman's legs is "inappropriate" because some do not find them sexy? That is not enough of a reason. Personal preference is not a justifiable cause for "inappropriate content". Sorry for my soapbox, but I know that I am not the only one this happens to and despite the fact that the video was no big deal, it wasn't even close to being a naughty video.
So in response, I uploaded a video of my bare naked legs and walking in my new white platform heel boots! So please do go have a look. I wasn't going to upload this one, but decided I might as well share it! Watch , enjoy, RATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment