Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Unusual Moments for an Adult Phone Actress

So I work daily for a phone sex acting line which is awesome but none of the characters I have to play are me, so its like an all day event of role playing. I never have a dull moment at work (expect in between calls) and every day is like an adventure. I have a very sexy voice and love to get off on the phone with strangers which is something I did long before I got this gig 3 years ago. I won't go into great detail about the characters I have to play because they are very generic so it doesn't even matter. I am allowed to RP "taboo" things that most other lines do NOT allow (including but not limited to me Niteflirt line which is no acting & ll me yay!) which I am ok with most of the time. We are allowed to do age Role Play, but NOT allowed to talk about someone else under age. What I have been getting a lot of ( and by a lot I mean let's say one or so a day) men who want to talk about their underage daughters or step daughters. I don't get how some of these sick bastards can casually talk about their pre-teen "daughter" (I am assuming they don't really have one) in a sexual way to me and believing I think its ok? Yes I do phone sex and by general standards that is pretty perverted and dirty in itself, but that does not mean in any way that I enjoy casual conversation about molestation and rape of an underage girl (or boy for that matter). I have no idea where these dregs of humanity come from, but they need to stay there. Yes I am paid to talk to dirty men all day about their inner most sick fantasies, but when they start telling me how hot their 10 year old daughter is, I want to fucking throw up. I don't care how much they pay me, and if I get canned from this gig becuase of it, then so be it, but I will not entertain this sickness. Every time I do, it gives them the mental peace of mind that it is ok to think those things about someone underage. Well its not ok. Its a sickness.
I know lots of fetishes and perversions that the social norm thinks is a sickness too, but when you force yourself on some one, especially a child who trusts you, I consider that the worst possible thing you can do to a human being. I know I am not in the minority in that thought process either. Yes, Age play between two consenting adults is FINE and it is very therapeutic for both. I am the last person to judge when it comes to sexual fantasy, but even I have standards and limits. Anyone who has a real sexual attraction to an underage child should get psychological help. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment