Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Barefoot Egg Shell Crush video

A Requested clip after seeing my egg shell crush with my platform sandals. A fan just HAD to see my sexy feet & toes all naked with my pretty blue & sparkly toe nail polish completely CRUSH those poor egg shells! They are all lined up like a tiny city until my big Giantess feet come along, crushing them one by one into dust. Pesky little bastards even get stuck to the bottoms of my lovely feet, but I make sure they regret it! 6 minute clip at:

BBW Goddess Anna Fetish Clips

PREVIEW CLIP: http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/preview.php?id=4575701





As always, more video clips coming this weekend & a few special requests as well! For access to all of my videos, you can join bbwgoddessanna.c4slive.com for $12.95 per month you get to see all my VIDEOS & PHOTOS in one place!!

1 comment: