Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

BBW Strawberry High Heel Crush fetish

New High heel food crush fetish video clip at my CLIPS4SALE store #30101


BBW GODDESS ANNA FETISH CLIPS

This was SO MUCH FUN to make! I put on my 61/2" Platform Heels and make these luscious ripe red strawberries my victims! Slowly stepping on innocent strawberries until they are pulverized into a big red mush on the floor. Look at the strawberries all over the floor!! Giantess Goddess completely CRUSHES them!! Part 1 of 2 (the second part I play in the strawberries with my BARE FEET!!)

Preview Clip: http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/preview.php?id=4618073





If you want more than just on clip, you can join bbwgoddessanna.c4slive.com for only $12.95 a month! Access 24/7 to all of my videos (38 clips & more every week!) and Photos! I am accepting requests, comments and compliments at bbw_goddess_anna@yahoo.com . There has been a very small delay on my recent requests as I can't seem to get any alone time at home, but I am worth the wait! Follow me on Twitter to know what's going on in my world on a daily basis!

BBW Goddess Anna

1 comment: