Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Monday, May 28, 2012

Close Up Toes And Soles

Your wish to get closer to my sexy feet and worship my soles is granted!!


Lying in bed, wiggling and pointing my toes. I suppose you can worship me, but you must take your place at my feet, as always. You get to see my delicious soles and toes pointing up close!! I bet you can almost smell them! Admiring my wrinkled soles and my big sexy feet, you are the lucky little foot slave! I can almost feel your tongue, begging to taste my soles. Behave, and you may be given the privilege! 




To get all my clips in MP4/Ipod format, go to my other store @ clips4sale.com/45916
Look for more updates in My YAHOO Group!! Its going to be a VERY hot summer, and I don't mean the weather.  I have lots of plans for the next few months and maybe even a few surprises! 

BBW Goddess Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment