Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Enjoying My Summer

Just a little update, I have had to restrict memberships for My Yahoo Group since there have been so many spammers posting in the group.  Including self centered wanna-be bitches who can't get their own fans, so they have to try to steal them.  *Ahem*  Nothing will change, I will just have to accept or deny all new members who want to be in the group.  I thought I would bring it to your attention since I know how annoying all that crap is.  When you get a notification that a post or picture has been uploaded, I can imagine your disappointment when it has nothing to do with ME!

And, to address Webcam sessions that so many of you keep asking about.  I am available for Webcam through JUSTBBWCAMS , or on NITEFLIRT  for cam with phone,  or through a TRIBUTE  at $2.50/min for Yahoo Messenger or Skype, and would like for you to schedule a time.  As it stands right now, I would be available before 11am & after 9pm EST.  Always email or Instant message me to request a time prior to making a tribute.  I will be getting on webcam next week, and will decide soon what regular hours I will be online.  I am looking forward to showing off my new office as it transitions from a boring little room, to my own little play place.

I am settling in, even still, two months after the move and it finally feels like home!  I hate having been away from all my fans and being unable to get any videos uploaded to my CLIPS4SALE  store.  But not to worry.  What I have planned will more than make up for my unfortunate hiatus.

Also, I am VERY excited to post a new Photo set exclusively for the Yahoo group since we have reached a whopping 1,700 members!!  Welcome, and enjoy your time here, but do come visit me on Twitter , Tumblr, YouTube , DailyMotion ,  or my Yahoo Group. Goddess Anna is always watching, so do behave, hmm?


Allowing you to worship my ass,

Goddess Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment