Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Know You Have Missed Me

But really, I haven't gone anywhere. I have been sucked into the void of buying a house, packing, moving, buying more furniture, getting everything the way I want it, and trying to figure out how to tend to so many plants and trees and lawn! Whew! I hate run-on sentences. Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know I haven't been avoiding you all, just literally been too busy to do anything else. I have enjoyed it immensely as I love my new house, even though there are still about 10 or so boxes not unpacked. I have started getting my office looking nice, but still have a little ways to go. These past few months have been a whirlwind, really. True, I haven't quite reached the point of being able to sit back and relax on my front porch yet, but I am much closer. I do miss being on line, being on webcam, and the phones and interacting with everyone like I had. So I am going to make DAMN sure I have time to assure my fans, and friends, that I am still here and wanting very much to get more videos posted while I return to the webcam as well! Seriously, its been a rough 5 or so months, but don't feel bad for me, its all been worth it as I love my new house. See ya'll on cam, or twitter, or Niteflirt, or here, where ever!

Goddess Anna

P.S. also, REAL exited about my birthday in ELEVEN days! Can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment