Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Unorganized

This describes how things have been in my world wince Christmas. I can't seem to find time to put the Holiday decorations in the attic.  But seriously, that ladder scares me, anyway.  And In my area we had about 2 random weeks of bad weather that shut everything down, so to say the least it has been very chaotic.  I had wanted to update my clips4sale site 2 a week and cam at least once a week, but so far, schedules just have not allowed me to do so.
This, however, is not what I consider a setback, exactly, but a reminder that life will not always go as planned.  This Goddess is giving herself a break of worrying about it, and doing what I can, when I Can.  There are some, what I like to call, hit-and-run fans who want one very specific video clip request and then I never hear another word from them again.  They are too impatient for me.  I do take requests, yes, but I will make clips when I want to, and how I want to mostly.  I love requests, they wet my creative juices and give me ideas for even other clips, but I am not always able to accommodate as they might like.

As long as everyone understands that even though I am sexual, I might do a few submissive things here & there, I am always in control of what I do with my time.  I am, after all, a Goddess.  I love my submissive boys, and yes they get a little too eager & too excited and sometimes even too demanding, so I remind them who is actually in charge.  I don't fucking care if you tribute me $200, I deserve it, and you know that is why you gave it to me.  Because BBW Goddess Anna is who you want to own you.

Now if I could just find a house slave who I could trust to organize for me... One can only dream

For now, I have a lot of projects I am working on, including those not related to my Niteflirt, webcam or clips4sale.  I am rebuilding an engine for a car (yes, I can do that, jealous?) which is a hobby that I love, as well as other things, and my full time job.  I have friends & family over at my house all the time, which is awesome, but cuts into my alone time and ability to do adult related stuff.  So now you know.
I know those who are mesmerized by my massive derriere understand, and will be following me no matter what, but I Thought I would give you a little insight into a Goddess life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment