Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day

How, exactly, does one celebrate a holiday reserved for romantic shenanigans, and and heart shaped boxed filled with candy?  Being the Goddess that I am, I expect the best treatment from my admirer(s) all the time.  I feel that if you need to be reminded on a day, just one day out of 365 to treat the person you love the most special, then you may want to re-evaluate your "relationship".  Of course I love gifts on Valentine's Day, of course I love to be pampered, swept off of my feet if you can lift me HA!), given a nice meal and told repeatedly how special and beautiful I am.  But as I said, being a BBW Goddess, I expect that most of the time.  My devoted followers who want to imagine that they are close to me can always send me gifts through my wishlist or to my P.O. Box, send me cash tributes that allow me to buy what ever the fuck I want to, and email, tweet, and message me of how much they desire my body.  That should not need to be only done on Valentine's Day.  That should, and can, be done all year round.  So why wait?  Why do you need the calendar to remind you of how fucking amazing I am?  Are you not as devoted as others who clearly understand the concept of sending gifts & tributes?  My tribute links & wishlists are easy to find.  It doesn't have to be hard. All it takes is that devotion.  You know you can't take your eyes off of my ass, so what is stopping you? Pampering me will make you so happy because it will make Goddess Anna happy. What more is there?

Goddess Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment