Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Couple of Updates!

Today I finally dyed my hair! I decided to do a Video Log before dying it& posted it on MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL with my new awesome webcam. It is sort of a farewell to my two-toned blonde/black look. I went with a much darker burgundy color & it looks fantastic! Look for new pics soon to show off my awesome change. Also, I have been spending a lot of time on The Fat Forums. If you haven’t been there, it is an awesome message board with a lot extra. There are lots of BBW models, links, and they have a special Fan Club section where a woman like Me can post pictures and have guys like you buy a membership to see them. I plan on doing this VERY soon, & will let ya’ll know as soon as I do! To sign up go here: FAT-FORUMS so I can get bonus points for referrals!
I have been VERY active on Twitter, so if you use it, please follow me: http://twitter.com/BBWGoddessAnna.
Just a reminder, I will be on NITEFLIRT Wednesday from about 9am to about 3pm. Also, all week, I will be checking in to my ALLBBWCAMS account sporadically, so if you were canting to see me at a certain time, do let me know and request a personal experience with ME! I am almost ALWAYS on YIM (BBW_Goddess_Anna)during the day while working & for a couple of hours in the evening too. Too shy to talk to me? That’s ok, you can show your love with either this totally cheap-ass jack off fee of $7.15

OR buy me a gift or gift card at MY AMAZON WISH LIST. I have my video clip store OPEN: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/30101 so do let me know what you think & I accept requests so send me your ideas for both videos and pictures. Also, for those of you who are the wimpy, pathetic wanna-be subbies, I better hear from you on my exclusive Domination line: Call Button so you can beg for forgiveness and grovel at My perfect, sexy feet while you pay your fees AND give Me gifts that I DESERVE.

Until Next time,
Goddess

1 comment: