Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break Update (repost)

Just enjoying Spring Break. I don't I have to get up as early with kids out of school so I am actually able to get a full night' sleep! Also I have more time to plan out all the ideas and things I have been wanting to work on. I put up some Bunnie Pictures on My IMAGES4SALE site special for Easter & I am working on getting vid clips on My CLIPS4SALE site as well. My future ideas are to do a shrinking man one, foot job with my toy, of course a vid of me measuring different parts of my body, and maybe a masturbation, I'm not sure. My only setbacks are that my PC needs another memory stick AND my webcam is shit. I bought it about a year ago for the NITEFLIRT thing and it was like $20 then. It is logitech, but it still is a year old and basic, bottom of the line. I have heard a lot of good things about the Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 so I am most likely going to buying that within the week. Another problem is my video cam. It is a DVD Camcorder so I have been running into problems with converting the DVD to avi for editing or uploading to any site. The programs that convert it tend to make the video darker and lose some quality, so I am on the search for a better way to make both YOUTUBE VIDS & CLIPS4SALE vids.
OH! Almost forgot. I signed up on this ALLBBWCAMS site, and haven't really used it yet, oly just got on long enough to test it out. I've seen a lot of well-know Internet BBWs use it, so I figured why not. My only thing is I need to wiggle some time in to get on there. It's almost like wiggling my 60" ass into a size 26 jeans! LOL Not easy by any means since I am a size 32. I guess that is it for now, but I will be keeping my options open for more productive ventures out there!

1 comment: