Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Friday, April 16, 2010

New Goodies for ME!

So I was able to obtain another 1 g memory stick for my Computer (yay) from a friend. I really can't tell a big difference, but I haven't noticed any lagging on it either. I had a few boys give me some Amazon Gift cars last week and was able to make a couple of good purchases! One is a mic/headset for the computer which is something I hadn't needed since I stopped playing City of Heroes/Villains (I still miss it!) but though it might be useful for when I am on my cam website ALLBBWCAMS & CLIPS4SALE . ALSO I was able to get a better cam! It is estimated to be delivered on Saturday, so I do plan on testing it out quite a bit. I have a Logitech now, but it was bought at Walmart about a year & a half ago and was not very high end, if you know what I mean. It serves a purpose, but if someone is going to pay to see my sexy body, it sometimes does not do the best job. I bought the Logitech 9000 & I just can't wait for it to arrive! Look for me showing off on Saturday & Sunday since I do need to test it a lot to get it juuuuust right.

1 comment: