Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Busy Goddess Loves You

Yes, I know I have been too busy to get on WEBCAM much at all this year, as well as being available on THE PHONE as much I was. The good news is, its because I have been working really hard in my minimal spare time from my full-time job to get together a bunch of video clips to upload to my Clips4Sale store BBW GODDESS ANNA FETISH. Summer is approaching and once I feel I have enough videos stocked up, I will be committing to a schedule of at least 1 hour a day, on JUSTBBWCAMS or STREAMATE or both!! Not to worry, I will Tweet, Blog, and post in the Yahoo Group when I am available and will keep a schedule so you will know when and where to find Me. As always, I do take requests for my video clips, as well as cam and phone, so if you have a particular fetish or desire, or want to schedule person time with me, do not be shy in emailing me: bbw_goddess_anna@yahoo.com.

I have not forgotten about all you pervs and your need to worship your Goddess. If you have any questions, but are too shy to email me, you can ask on FORMSRPING or TUMBLR. I do check my Twitter daily, even if I may not tweet much on any given day, it all depends on how busy work is. I work at home and when its busy, I have to ignore pretty much everything other than my job. I have found out that my tummy is bigger than it was the last time I measured, so I will have to change my stats, but as of this morning, I weighed in and was surprised that nothing had changed! I went all the way up to 341 recently, but am now back down to 333 again, without trying. That being said, I haven't had my breakfast yet, so I am going to eat some fried eggs &^ toast before work!

No comments:

Post a Comment