Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

Rubbing Baby Oil On My Ass

Hi All!

I just showered & put my hair in braids, put on a sexy thong &
bras & has the camera rolling! I was just jiggling & shaking
that big sexy butt all over. Got my bottle of baby oil out & drip
it on my big sexy fleshy ass. It gets all shiny and slippery and it
takes a LOT of oil just to cover ONE cheek! Have a look:

PREVIEW CLIP

Total 3 minute clip of my teasing and close up of my massive ass in all its
wet & shiny glory. Yea, that ass dominates you, and you fucking
love it.







Big Booty Shaking, Rubbing, smacking, spreading and Dominating you with all 61 inches!






Just cum to my Clips4Sale store # 30101

BBW Goddess Anna Fetish Clips



This weekend, I will upload a Giantess Fetish Clip & even more next
week! Put your requests in now so I can get them done quickly!




Goddess Anna

1 comment: