Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Holiday Weekend

Cook out tomorrow! I've had a busy week of running around and swimming, running errands, doing favors for friends. ON top of all that having a few house guests and unfortunately neglecting my CLIPS4SALE video requests! So I am going to ENJOY myself tomorrow, even though I still have top work. Not to worry, thouh. I am getting the following requests DONE:

Panty Hose: Just a vid of me naked in Panty Hose & squatting & sittingwith sexy high heels on.
Eating Tiny Men (Vore): Using Gummy Bears as Tiny Men stuck in between toast with Honey all over it and eating the helpless Tiny Men all up!
Soles of Feet: Naked & Teasing with the soles of my feet.
Giantess Crush: Crushing Army Men, Fake bugs, Toy Cars and MORE!
Giantess: More sexy High Heel Shoes to crush & Dominate you POV style!
Barefoot Walking: Gonna get some floor shots of me walking around in clean bare feet so you can watch them get dirty!
Foot Tickling: This request is taking longer as I have to drag a friend into it!

And those are JUST the requests!! I have been working on other videos as well & will post here when I can. So please don't fret! The requests will take priority and I will have as MANY as I can finished when I kick everyone out of my house. LOL.
My full time job has been up & down lately and I will be jumping on cam when the time is available, although that has not happened in such a long time. I miss camming! I do very much appreciate you fans & admirers and sub boys who get your little dicks so hard when you see me! MY Yahoo Group has almost reached 1,100 members so I need to do something very special for them. Any ideas?
I also have plans to start doing a weekly or bi-weekly video blog on YOUTUBE, since I feel that sometimes reading my blog might take too much time away from staring at me sexy body & pretty face. ;) Now it's time to rush off to take a shower & get some cleaning done before we cook out tomorrow. I'm going to have potato salad, Brunswick stew, BBQ ribs, hot dogs & hamburgers..and that's just for me!!! LOL Yes, I'm only kidding, I do know how to share even when its amazingly delicious food! Enjoy your Memorial Day, & don't forget the reason you get a day off on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. WE ARE HIRING NEW SEXY CAM MODELS!
    PROFIT MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete