Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New poll for BBWPearGoddess Yahoo Group!




Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
BBWPearGoddess Yahoo group:

Ass Squashing vid!! I have made a few foot crushing vids, but now I wanna crush
and squash stuff with my big 62" booty!
I have a few ideas, but lets see what my lovely fans & followers & sub boys
think!

Let's have some fun with this!

To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBWPearGoddess/surveys?id=13119628

o WaterMelon
o Grapefruit
o Inflateables
o Big Balloons
o Cans (done with my sitting on a board or something to keep me safe)
o Tower of storage containers made to look like mini buildings
o Chocolate Cake (with or without icing)
o Jelly Filled Cake
o Blow Up Sex Doll
o Barbie Doll Giantess Style (though I don't think she would actually break)
o Other: Make a suggestion in the group or in private email!


To vote, please visit the following web page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBWPearGoddess/surveys?id=13119628


BBW Goddess Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment