Niteflirt

Call MeCall BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.comHear me CUM!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Foot Domination!Call BBW Goddess Anna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Slow Motion Barefoot Walk

Filmed in HD at regular speed, then slowed down to half speed so you get to watch my feet and soles with each slow step!

CLIPS4SALE.COM/30101

This clip even gives you the benefit of hearing a few footsteps on the carpet and watching my massive thighs shake with each slow movement.

Makes you feel like such a tiny observer, wondering if this Giantess is going to stomp on you!


Join now for access to all my video clips AND pics: bbwgoddessanna.c4slive.com Also check out the LINKS section to see how to send me gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment